why we need you?
The mission of hope to the world is a collective one.
MISION STATEMENT OF MLHARI:
Touching lives and restoring hope to the hopeless in all nations.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF MLHARI
- To establish libraries, schools, hospitals, orphanages and old People’s home for the under-paid and less privileged in our society.
- To provide social amenities such clean pipe-borne water, health centres, and schools to people living in IDP camps in various parts of Nigeria. And also to support such people with drugs, food items, school stationeries, and books.
- To provide disaster relief support (humanitarian aid – by alleviating human need and suffering) to people in dire need of help in Nigeria, Africa, and around the world with core focus on hunger aid, clean water, clothing, emergency shelters, medical aid, vulnerable children, orphan care, and community development.
- To establish youths’ skills acquisition centres where vocations such as tailoring, carpentry, it technician, hair dressing, baking, catering, and all types of farming and small scale production are taught to the teeming youths and unemployed graduates in Nigeria.
- To work in conjunction with philanthropists, companies, multinational companies, and international organizations to provide start up grants, equipment, and other support to youths and women.
- To support and mentor young entrepreneurs to develop the required skills, attitude and mindset needed to succeed.
phone us at
email us at
THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING
We require the following from you: